Wednesday, November 26, 2008

School work.

 

Although i work for CVS and my brain only works when it comes to CVS, for my HR management class i was given the assignment to pick a company in crisis and do three different projects for that company. So i quickly decided to pick Rite Aid as my company to focus on for my project. My first paper was an action plan, the second was a plan for motivating the company and the third is a “best practices”

I dont even really know what a best practices is but you can look it up on Wikipedia if you want to!

My thought for a new idea was to change the logo and sales ad. Now by no means am i good at logos at all but here are a few that i  came up with. Sara please have mercy on my horrible art soul.

rite aid logo 2 PHARMACY

Rite Aid new logo with pharmacy

rite aid logo 3 WITH PAHRMACY

This bottom one is pretty intense, but i was just messing around with the circle idea. I definately think i like the 1st one the best. What are your thoughts…  which one should i use for my project?

I am about to start working on the sales ad now, man i go in to way too much detail for projects hahah

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

i like the second one

sara hanks giessen said...

The first one is rad, yo.