Thursday, October 2, 2008

update.1.0

So my mother is all upset with me because I am always dogging on her about updating her blog. She does a really good job … when i keep nagging her to do it! hahah

 

This week has been a week of recuperating. Last week i was up to my nose swimming in Finance. I made a 76 which .. i said i thought i should get a 75, so that made me happy. My teacher is crazy and your grade in the class is determined by how much better you do than the people around you. From looking at my percentile… I was 43% meaning that i beat out 57% of the class. So that at least makes me feel better and puts me in the B range for the class…

Next week i have 3 MIDTERMS.. ahhh

I have already been jumping on getting my study guides finished up and starting to study over the concepts.

So far my classes have been going well. I can not believe that next week we will already be at mid-terms AHHH. This semester is just flying right by rocking.

0 comments: