Thursday, October 2, 2008

Porterdale Mill Lofts.

The Lofts were made from an old cotton mill. Keith has been living in his one bedroom loft for a year now and when we got engaged we have been on the lookout for a 2 bedroom preferably on the river side.

 DSC03410

Keith is on a rent to own plan where after 5 years he will have the opportunity to own his loft. Each month of his rent is going to pay a certain amount of the price of the loft. The problem with this is that many people are also doing this at the lofts and almost every place on the river was already being subleased, which meant that Keith and I had a very very very very very small chance of finding something that we liked… in our price range on the river

1260D 028

(View of the river from our future place.. rock’n)

Well about three weeks ago while I was checking out the site I see this two bed room …. on the river… not subleased. Of course I call Keith right away and have him jump on calling the office about it. This place was going to go quickly. So… this Friday Keith and I will move all his stuff into our future home. Unfortunately I have to wait 8 months to really enjoy it on a daily basis, but Keith and I will have a while to create it into an awesome home for us. The crazy part is that i have only seen the loft by pictures. It was so necessary for us to jump on it that Keith toured it and sent me pictures and we just decided to go for it.

So we will be posting pictures of the move for sure!

 DSC03354

2 comments:

sara hanks giessen said...

how freakin' cool. LOVE it. can't wait to see the interior... and what you guys do with it.
love.

~Michelle~ said...

I'm sooooo excited!! I love it!!!