Friday, July 25, 2008

what is He teaching me

Sometimes we are quick to blame the devil for things in our lives.

such as ... an example tonight.

All week i was at camp... working on the video that has to be finished by the morning. I left camp today half finished ( 2 songs) i knew the 3rd song would only take me a little bit to finish.

So i come home after our fun dinner out to find that my file had disappeared.

my first thought was.. its the devil

but then i thought to myself... i have had some trouble with Peace lately and feeling worried and things, so maybe this is just God revealing himself to me that he is my rock and my strength and when crazy things like this happen i dont need to stress or worry because he is in control Phillipians 4 has really been on my heart lately.

so anyways. i should be asleep because i have had no sleep this week, but i am ALMOST finished ... finished with what i lost that i had worked on all week. So in the next 30 min. i will be doing what i was supposed to be doing 2 hours ago.

camp pictures soon haha

0 comments: