Monday, July 21, 2008

hi ho hi ho it's off to camp we go

We are leaving today for the university camp. I am a bit worried about the turn out, but all will be shown about noon today. As of Friday there were 32 on our list, by Saturday there were only 24 on our list. We are hoping that all those students come but we will see!

This weekend hasn't been too hectic preparing for the camps. We tried to get as much as we could done before the team got here. I already have most of the copies made so i would say that my stress level is at a low level. I don't know what it is about copies... when i arrive in KS i always let everyone know that I AM THE COPY GIRL... i need to just give this stressful role to someone else HAHAHHA.

Last Thursday was Laura's birthday and also our good friend Artan's. We went out to coffee to celebrate and that was really fun. Since we had been in Macedonia all day we didn't have a chance to bake her a cake, so Katie made her a coffee cake which we enjoied on Saturday.. a little late but that is ok!

DSC07105

Did i mention how great it is to have my neighbor Trent here. We prayed diligently that God would allow him to join us this year and i am glad we did. Besides the unending jokes about how UGA is inferior, i love having him here.

DSC07093

Remember that Katie, Laura and Trent will be staying down this week and chilling in Peja. I will be up at camp. I am a little stressed about getting to see all my friends when i will only have about 3 full days left after camp stuff. I know it will all work out ok though.

Well have a wonderful week!

DSC07112

DSC07115

Ninas kosova pics 087

Ninas kosova pics 089

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

aww pretty Kosova flowers