Sunday, July 27, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Back from camp.

i am so tired. I finally got a decent night of sleep last night just to realize that i have so many visits i want to do and that i have a paper to finish for school by tuesday. OHHH

Camp was great. well if you would of taken away the rain and made it a lot warmer it would of been perfect. It rained tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. We didn't get to go on the BIG HIKE and i am almost positive that is because my mom prayed against it for the 2nd year in the row.

My role at this camp was just behind the scenes. I helped Joanna out and was the media person. It was really tiring, but i played a lot of cards and got to hang out with some really awesome kids.

Some of the guys brought guitars and it was fun just sitting around and singing with them. I learned how to play " Apologize" so we were belting that all week. One of the guys Faton can sing some awesome spanish songs. It was great.

Dutch blitz is a staple in my life for sure. I am so happy that i learned it.

Anyways. camp was just a good time to get to hang with the students. We laughed A LOT and just enjoyed each others company.

ok well i am a bad writer so i let pictures do the talking.

DSC07243

DSC07903

DSC03711

DSC03821

DSC03883

DSC07852

1 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

WE MISS YOU!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!!!!!!!