Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 days.

 

I am sitting here in our living room this morning just thinking about this past summer. I can not believe i have less than two days in this beautiful place. My heart is in a state of unknown. Normally when a student asks " will you be back next year" i can easily say " if not next summer then i will see you in two years".

DSC06993

Unfortunately this summer i can't really promise that to the students. I graduate in May and we all know what that means.. time for a BIG PERSON job. Obviously i am grateful to Todd who for the past 3 years has allowed me to take off for the summers to come here.  I know that window of time isn't always going to be open for me. With the price of ticekts to get here it seems useless to come for just a short stay. well let's not say useless, but it just seems like there is no way i could get it all in in the time i would be here.

Today has been 8 weeks since we left the states. CRAZY

It is so crazy how time just flies by so quickly when i am here. Of course i am ready to get home to see my family and Keith and my friends .. .and also eat mexican food, but it is a really bittersweet feeling as i leave this place. I am asking for some major prayers on this issue. My heart is just so torn and i am not ready to say goodbye not knowing when i will return.

on a brighter note. Tonight we are having a going away party! I am hoping it will include 1.food 2. albanian dancing 3. soccer 4. good fellowship 5. lots of laughing 6. no crying haha

Last night we made our yearly visit to our 1st family friends in KS. The mother is a music teach and she has 3 awesome kids. Each and every year we go to their home and they welcome us with lots of great food. We always do our yearly pictures and just have fun laughing!

DSC04129

DSC04142

 

Now i have to finish my internship paper which is due tonight .

see you in a few days.

0 comments: