Monday, August 17, 2009

been missing this face?

DSC07149

 

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been quite crazy around here. Being a newlywed, figuring out the job situation and everything else in life has made if hard to keep updated with everyone. I hope everyone forgives me!

Life has been moving along as normal. Fast and never slowing down. Keith and i are working on getting everything settled, but for the most part we are set up to host people. Last week Katie came by and yesterday Keith’s mom and Dennis came by (more on that later on Keith and I’s blog)

What else … what else… Not much.. i am sorry I wish i had all these fun updates that everyone would be SOOO excited over.. but man.. i just dont. It is work and church and work and cleaning up the house and all that boring stuff.

Recently Keith and I started watching the series “ Ghost Whisper” with Jennifer Love Hewitt. It is actually really good. We are on a kick where we can’t just watch ONLY ONE episode.

Also Congrats to my good friends Tom and Rachel. They got married on the 8th. They are a great couple and are doing some great work for the Lord. Pray for them as they start their new marraige.

a

They say that after you go to your next wedding…. you are no longer newlywed’s So sadly i guess Keith and I are just an old married couple now! But i love it! I love Keithy. yea!

0 comments: