Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That time of year again.

awesome klee and maddump

Finals time!

Yes!

This year i have 2 finals on Thursday and Two next tuesday. I am really hoping to pull out some bomb.com grades this semester, but i am having issues staying focused. It is already almost 2 pm on Tuesday and although my prep for my religion final is almost finished, my leadership class is worrying me.

My classes this semester have over all been pretty decent. I really enjoyed my religion and leadership classes. I am going to get to take another religion class next semester on Old  Testament Prophecy so i am pretty stoked about that. 

I guess just be praying for me over the next week. at about this same time next week i will be finished for the fall. I need to be planning for the wedding, working a ton and doing work for my online class all over the break, so i wouldn't call it much of a "Break"

I am trying to think of news... something funny... something to keep this post reading-worthy, but my life is quite boring at the moment.

mefal.

 

i love keith & i's engagement pictures. and i love messing around with them on photoscape and gimp ( photoshop for the poor)

Keith and Kaylee- wall

0 comments: