Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tungi.

So early tomorrow morning Leo will leave and head on back to NYC. I had to say my goodbyes yesterday at Sixflags since I had to come back up to Athens for work.

Sixflags was AMAZING.

My family came to Passion since I was leading and even though the plan was to leave around 12:15, since it was Trace's last Sunday the service didn't get over until 12:40 AHHH...

To my super stressed-ness i was trying to rush around and get the family ready to leave. We arrived to Sixflags at 2 and decided we didn't need the WAY TOO EXPENSIVE flash pass. Lucky for us we didn't get it because the park was completely empty. We waiting for 25 min. for Superman and that was our longest wait. On Ninja and Screammachine you could just stay on the ride and go again because no one was in line behind you. SO what a perfect day for Leo to experience his FIRST roller coaster.

We took him on the Cyclone 1st... a little jerky but an easy starter. Then once he was warmed up... with ONE roller coaster under his belt we took him to Goliath. BUM BUM BUM... it was awesome and he loved it.

I think his favorite from the day was Batman. Since it had so many loops and turns.

We rode every ride ( with exception of Scorcher since it was closed, Acrophobia since it just hurts and Thunder river ) We did all this and then some twice in less that 5 hours. This is UNHEARD OF at Sixflags.

Some pics are below!

DSC08299

DSC08345

DSC08316

DSC08308

 DSC08307 (Keith doing the Superman)

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

he looks like he is hugging himself LOL I'm glad y'all had fun. I wish we could have come :( NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!

Jan Sears said...

Did you download these pics at home? I want to see all of them!
Rusty and Leigh would be impressed that I actually rode "Superman" again!

Tiffany said...

haha that pc is keith is funny.

GREAT WEEKEND!

now I cannot wait for thursday! only 2 more days!!