Monday, August 4, 2008

ENGAGED!!!!

DSC04187

So this Sunday at church a  nice little surprise came my way!

i wanted to let everyone know that Keith and I are now engaged! wahoooooo~

So Keith did an AMAZING job picking out the ring. It is so beautiful and i just love it! Although Tiffany did not do a good job picking out the size hahaha, so sadly i had to give it up to Shane Co this afternoon to get it re-sized!

check it out:

DSC04228

DSC04259

How perfect is that ring!!!

So anywho... I so beyond happy and so blessed that God has brought Keith in my life. What a perfect home coming gift!

i will post the story / proposal video as soon as i get it!

DSC04185

2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

I am sooooo excited for you guys! We love you both so much and are extremely blessed to have you two as such good friends.

Anonymous said...

Klee,

I am so very happy for you and Keith. I hated to miss church; I was in a tennis playoff at RP at 10:00 a.m. :-( I lost but our team won so we are in the semi finals this weekend.

Miss O