Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st day of classes

 

Today i hit up UGA like a pro.

I have 5 classes... in a row... from 8-3:15

So out of the door at 7:20 with my backpack and a sack lunch i was off to north campus.

My 1st class is Ancient Isrealite Religion - the teacher is great and i am really glad i am taking this class and i think that i will learn some really fun stuff in it.

Then i am on to operations management. I sat in the backrow which is pretty normal for me,but this back row is only 5 rows back, but i couldn't even hear the professor... this class is going to be a bore-war!

Next i stroll on down to the SLC for finance. The teacher said he would destroy us if we cheated.. i was  a little scared to tell you the truth, but like usual i sat in the back row of a HUGE 300 person classroom so i felt far enough away

Now back up the stairs of death to Human resource Management. This class is going to be awesome the teacher is really cool and has a crazy teaching style. There will be a lot of work but i think it will be worth it in the end.

Now off to my last class which started at 2 pm .. wow this day was long.. so that class was Leadership. Once again the teacher seems great. I am really looking forward to learning more about leadership so that i can be a better teacher for the kids.

So things on my first day were good. I GOT TO EAT HALF A SANDWHICH DURING MY LAST CLASS.

i think i may lose some weight this semester hehe.

 

ok i guess now that i have bored you and spent 250$ on books i better go cry! hahaha

2 comments:

Jan Sears said...

I wondering whose $250 that was you spent! I'm thinking Dad and I should be the ones a bit ruffled! LOL! Thanks for all the time you spent shopping around for the best deals! You actually probably saved $250!

~Michelle~ said...

I am glad your first day went well! Love you guys!!!