Monday, June 30, 2008

How can I gain from His reward.

girls up in the mountains

As i write this i am surrounded by some of my favorite Albanian friends. They are over for the final night of the Euro Cup. Spain vs. Germany. Katie is for Germany, while Laura and I are rooooooting for Spain. As of right now Spain is winning so.. wahoooo

 

This weekend we had the pleasure to hangout with the sumemr workers from the capital city. I had such a good time showing them around MY CITY hahaha. We later took them to the mountains which are the best part about waking up in the morning here. We headed up to Guri I Kuq for lunch and a light hike... Laura and I would call this a Stroll or walk. If Wes were still here it would be a 1/10th hike... not a hike but a hike hike and a half hahahah.

It was a beautiful day today. I am going to go enjoy my friends now.

p.s. i finally got some sun today... if sunburn is called sun hahaha

0 comments: