Friday, May 9, 2008

Time is ticking away.. tick tick tick'n away

Does thinking about all the things you have to do in a short amount of time ever overwhelm you.

My brain is a little half and half of the subject. A little 50-50

I try not to think about how much i have to do in such a short amount of time and during those times i feel fine. But then every once in a while i start thinking.. wow i have 2 weeks now before i need to be finished with getting stuff ready for my trip and on top of that i am working a ton and trying to get the last bit of money i need for my trip.

Today is the 1st sunday i have just CHILLED out in a really long time. It feels really good. Keith is in his room sleeping since he worked last night and is working again tonight. I am just trying to take this time and chill. It is good to not have much to think about ( ok not to have school to think about)

I am going to make dinner for mr.davis tonight ... maybe some pork chops or some chicken... not sure which yet. Something yummy for him. I am going to miss him a lot this summer. So i wanna get in all the "Be a good girlfriend" stuff before i leave.. I.E. Cook him dinner and do all the nice things a girlfriend should always do hahaha.

Then i am going to go to cvs and get a photobook. Those things are pimp ( not uping CVS sales... but they are cool) I got a coupon that expires today so i think i am going to do one more book from my 2006 trip to kosova. FUN!

OK THAT IS ABOUT THAT.
PEACE.

OH YEAH. I FEEL LIKE I FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT OUR KOSOVA CUPCAKES.. OR CUPTORTES HAHAHA

Katie and I went crazy the night before Mark came into town and got a little artsy
The childish looking cupcakes are mine.. katies are the pretty ones hahahah

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kaylee, I miss you at work and I loooooove your cupcakes!