Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time.

It is crazy how quickly time is going by. I have 3 weeks of school left. (including finals) and 7 weeks until i leave for Kosova. I think once school is over i will notice how short of time i have until i acutally leave for my trip. My family is going to Montana for a .FAMILY TRIP. and i get home on sunday night and leave the tuesday after that.. so less than 48 hour turn around... it is going to be intense but i am sure that i will be ready for it. I am excited about montana, it wil be a really fun time with my family before i have to be gone for so long. We have really never gone anywhere like this before. We do the normal family trip to Flordia, but lately it hasn't been everyone just a few from tha family that can go.

Map image

1 comments:

Help said...

Make sure you keep going West on I90 till you get to Missoula. Truly an amazing part of the country! You will really enjoy it.