Thursday, April 24, 2008

40 days & 40 nights.

Oh my ta-goooodness... as the Sears family would say. There is only 40 days until we leave for our trip. How awesome is that. Only 10 days left of school. I can not believe how quickly time flies by.

Below are some fun pictures of Laura, Katie and I at my grandmothers cabin last spring. We are hoping to have another day of fun at the cabin before we leave.

Want to help out for this summer? For my games i am needing a few supplies.

1. Small (normal sized) Marshmallows ( 10-12 bags)

2. Starburst (6 bags)

3. Fun dollar store prizes for students who win the games. (20)

If you see any specials let me know or grab some stuff and i will pay you back. Thanks a thousand.

 

On a last note.. Friday night we are meeting with our good friend Mark who has helped with the camps the past two years. He is packing up his stuff in September and moving to help teach at the new university in KS... pretty awesome. We havn't seen him since last summer so this will be a great time to have a fun little cookout with Laura, Katie, Trent and my mom and have a little reunion!!! Camp 2 - University (59)

Mark & Ibish ... pondering

www.flickr.com
A photo on Flickr
A photo on Flickr
A photo on Flickr
A photo on Flickr
A photo on Flickr
kayleesears' items Go to kayleesears' photostream

0 comments: