Tuesday, March 4, 2008

raining cats and dogs


Well, i am sure a few new people will be looking at this blog since i just sent out my update about me going to Kosova this summer.
WELCOME! HAHA
I will be writing on here throughout the year, just to keep a bit updated on life and what is going on.

In june i will start with the fun post from our trip and all of the crazy pictures and videos, so i am excited about that. For those who didn't read the earlier post, kayleeandlaura.com was getting a bit too expensive so i decided that free was the best option!

today is nice and rainy... my socks are wet, my shoes are soaked and my pants.. well lets just say you can wring water out of them.
later i am hoping to snuggle up on the couch and get to studying hehe

2 comments:

sara hanks giessen said...

can't wait for you to go on your trip so i can hear all about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Kay-fil-a.......I'm lik'in your blog! CUTIE-Fil-lootie pics. ROTFL.....Mom