Thursday, February 21, 2008

what's going on.

Some people have been asking me about Kosova lately.
Here is an over view of what has gone on this past week.
Sunday Kosova declared independence, despite Serbia and Russia's rejections
They have been recognized as a country by many places ( USA, FRANCE, ITALY, ENGLAND)
But there have been a few out burst of violence from Serbs at the border, but news reports that things are under control.
Serbia is having a very large protest today, so we will see how that goes.
I read last night that Kosova's government has a 120 day turn around from taking over the full government which is now supervised by the UN. I looked at my calender last night and that seems like it will be around the end of June.

Pray for continued safety during this time.
I have a peace about the situation that God is going to work everything out. Most protest are in the north by the boarder of Serbia, so where i will be staying has not been affected.

0 comments: